Awakening Earth is a collaborative online community, focusing on human and planetary healing, evolution and growth. It is a hub for bringing together wise and ‘awakening’ souls who have an interest in reclaiming their truth and full awareness; whilst breaking through lies, unhelpful programming and control. The site will interest those who wish to live in a sustainable and compassionate way on this beautiful planet and covers topics such as permaculture, spirituality, healing, control agendas, ethical living and many other subjects in line with wishing to walk an authentic path on the Earth.
We hope you will join us and use the site to connect with others, to bring help or healing for each other and to share information about sustainable and healthy ways of living in balance with Mother Earth and evolving past the chaos we currently see all around us!
“When the earth is ravaged and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds, and who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green again. They will be known as Warriors of the Rainbow”. – Hopi Prophecy
Intentions for the Awakening Earth site
- To create a platform, and a safe space, for people to interact in an authentic way, with integrity and respect for all.
- To encourage the co-creating of a future that sees humanity living in a sustainable and harmonic way on Mother Earth, with respect and love for all she provides.
- Understanding that unhealed trauma/past wounds play a large role in the dis-ease and trouble we see on the planet; we therefore intend the site to encourage and support where possible the personal and collective work to bring healing to those wounds.
- Understanding that there is a lot of ‘unhelpful’ and controlling/manipulating energy on the planet; we wish to provide support and information to help ourselves and others break free of it.
- Encouraging (and providing a platform for) everyone to find, embrace and share their own unique gifts and talents in order to evolve and help others to do the same.
- To encourage and value the input of all members of the community, to whatever degree they feel happy to contribute.
- To provide opportunity for members to find their ‘tribe’, be that communities, friends, soul-mates etc
- Provide educational resources about sustainable and healthy ways of living.
- Create (and accept) articles and site content that is designed to help or uplift or raise awareness to encourage personal growth and evolution